Working as a senior account manager for this multi – award winning agency who are the preferred supplier to 9 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, you will be responsible for successfully and strategically managing a series or group of client accounts, leading other junior members of the account team and working with other colleagues to ensure effective and efficient delivery of projects.
You could be working alongside a team of passionate and experienced individuals wholly committed to helping their clients to bring new treatments to the world in areas of unmet medical need. They aim to employ the very best people who share their vision for: dedication and professionalism in everything they do, excellence in their thinking, client service and delivery of outstanding communications, real enjoyment of their work, because they know they are making a difference in the world.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level in the life sciences
- Demonstrable related success in a healthcare/medical communications agency
- Leads large accounts ensuring that deliverables are on message and relevant to overall strategy
- Acts as the key client contact offering them both scientific and strategic counsel through up-to-date knowledge of their objectives and market situation
- Possesses expert knowledge of client therapy areas, strategy and products
- Works with colleagues and clients to take brief, agree content, costs and timelines and track progress
- Stays abreast of developments within the pharmaceutical and medical communications industries
- Develops and monitors the actual budget of projects, reconciling with the estimated budget, and advises the client on budget amends due to change in project scope
- Forecasts project revenue in conjunction with other team members
- Works effectively as part of the company and team, utilising the strengths of the team to deliver maximum value to the client
- Supports and guides team members in account management and other functions, as appropriate
- Takes pride in their role within the team and company