Working as a senior account manager for this multi – award winning medical communications agency who are the preferred supplier to 9 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, you will be responsible for leading project management excellence within a team/group. Work with the Project Director and other relevant team members to develop and implement best practice relating to project management throughout the company. Ensure delivery of optimized project management processes to promote business growth, efficiency and profitability.
You could be working alongside a team of passionate and experienced individuals wholly committed to helping their clients to bring new treatments to the world in areas of unmet medical need. They aim to employ the very best people who share their vision for: dedication and professionalism in everything they do, excellence in their thinking, client service and delivery of outstanding communications, real enjoyment of their work, because they know they are making a difference in the world.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level in the life sciences
- Demonstrable related success in a healthcare/medical communications agency
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships through direct, regular and proactive client contact and updates on all aspects of project/account management
- Demonstrate thorough client/account understanding by proactively supporting and guiding relevant members of the team to deliver projects with accurate specifications and cost estimates, in line with client briefs
- Support timely/active client management to ensure the smooth running of in-house tasks and overall team satisfaction
- Develop proposals for standard projects, working with relevant members of the company when appropriate, and following best practice protocols
- Provide reliable project management support to all team members, demonstrating a good understanding of client preferences, individual responsibilities and career progression goals, in line with our conceptual framework