This is an exciting opportunity for a CRA in Central London, which will be ideal for someone with 2 or more years’ experience within a clinical trial environment and is looking to make that next step within their career. Preferably this exposure should come within an NHS clinical trial structure. The salary is up to £35,000 plus bonus, 15% pension, life insurance, PHI and other flexible benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading biotech business.
The company are a Centre of Excellence that is at the forefront of creating a viable and sustainable cell and gene therapy industry in the UK. Their headquarters are in central London where they have built a market leading multidisciplinary team that has the ability to take a therapy from concept through the development cycle to the market. They collaborate with both academia and industry and they are able to provide the scientific, clinical and commercial expertise needed to overcome the challenges that hinder the commercialization of these fast developing, cutting edge technologies. Their longer term aim is to make the UK a global leader in the development and commercial exploitation of therapies. They are making great strides towards this aim with therapies entering phase 2 clinical trials and building credible cases to be progressed to stage 3. Added to this they are expanding their manufacturing and development operations to meet increased demand for their services from the academic and commercial sectors.
The Clinical Research Associate is to be the main interface between clinical sites and the company’s ongoing clinical trials. You will be responsible for monitoring the progress of assigned clinical trials, provide training. In addition to this you will need to support the site staff, report, resolve or escalate problems and any issues occurring at these sites. The trials assigned may be either sponsored by the organization or conducted on behalf of its collaborators. This role will report to Clinical Project Manager and may also report to Senior CRA according to project and team needs.
In addition to a generous salary, you will receive the following benefits:
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Performance-related annual bonus
- Travel Loan (after probation)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension (after probation)
- Death in service at 4x salary (after probation)
- Private healthcare (after probation)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Must have 2 years’ or more experience related to clinical trials, ideally including production and review of study documents and TMF maintenance.
- Familiar with UK regulatory environment and NHS operational requirements
- Familiar with detail of GCP regulations
- Enjoys working in a regulated environment and willing to comply with the organizations SOP’s and Policies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take initiative and work independently.
- Flexibility towards work assignments, new learning and travel.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
This is a permanent position