Are you an accomplished and highly motivated London based Medical Education Senior Account Manager looking for their next step within the industry? Do you want to work for a global agency who value team collaboration and progression? Producing world class communications programs for a diverse list of clients that include over 50 healthcare organisations.
Working as an account director for this multi – award winning agency who are the preferred supplier to 9 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, you could be responsible for driving the development of the business by directing the delivery of an effective, innovative, efficient and profitable service on client accounts and projects. You’d be commercially focused within the accounts including financial management, operational efficiency and year-on-year business expansion.
You could be working alongside a team of passionate and experienced individuals wholly committed to helping their clients to bring new treatments to the world in areas of unmet medical need. They aim to employ the very best people who share their vision for: dedication and professionalism in everything they do, excellence in their thinking, client service and delivery of outstanding communications, real enjoyment of their work, because they know they are making a difference in the world.
Essential Qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level in the life sciences
- Demonstrable related success in a healthcare/medical communications agency
- A multi-tasker who is motivated to grow the business and is results-driven
- ‘Can-do’ mentality where client service delivery is paramount
- Ability to act as a role model and mentor
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining levels of client service and quality
- Demonstrable financial management skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to recognize and anticipate problems and provide potential solutions
- Ability to think strategically and provide innovative solutions
Key elements of role
- Drives development of strategic programmes, ensuring commercial focus of all projects delivered
- Reviews materials as required to ensure client needs are being met and keeps an overview of programme tactics
- Works closely with the Communications Team Leader to develop the team’s capacity (systems and people) for project management, resourcing and delivery
- Prepares and finalizes budgets for programme tactics with client in line with Master Service Agreements
- Leads and motivates team so that colleagues assume responsibility and task ownership, as appropriate
- Line manages junior members of the team
Interested? Please get in touch for the full Job description and information about the company.