Alex Dobson is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that is ideal for someone who has previously or currently working within a high paced sales environment where they have more than one sale going on at once. This would include sectors such as telesales, insurance or recruitment.
A growing wholesaler who have been in business for roughly 15 years and are fast becoming one of Surrey’s leading Import & Export companies within the region. As an organization they focus on the pharmaceutical, branded consumer goods and grocery sectors whereby they supply industry leading companies around the World. This includes buying and selling goods in bulk and exporting to over 50 countries.
The Business Development position will focus on contacting existing accounts the company already trades with, as well as focusing on a bringing in new quality business. The role will be managing the sale of products from the initial ‘offer’ through to the final delivery. This includes liaising with the teams in operations, finance, warehouse and commercial departments. The role is fast paced, and you will be targeted at an agreed amount of sales per month. Whilst this is a Sales role, the job is also focused on finding the right products, at the right price and presenting this quickly and efficiently to the customer. Understanding the needs and wants of the customer portfolio is essential so customer service skills are imperative for this role.
Experience and background:
- 3-4 years’ experience within a sales and Business Development environment.
- Familiarity with the wholesaling industry would be advantageous.
- Hungry, determined and tenacious candidate who understand the more you sell, the more money you make!
- Benefits package includes uncapped commission, car allowance, mobile phone, laptop, private healthcare, expenses and company social events.
- The successful candidate would need to be able to commute to the companies Basingstoke office and spent one day a week in the companies Dorking offices.
- Off site meetings and attending trade shows would be expected once you are up and running within the role.
This is a permanent position