- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Night Shift (4 on, 4 off)
- Location: Wellesbourne
- Salary is between £30,000
Alex Dobson is recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator with an internationally renowned transport and logistics company. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who has forwarding experience and used to dealing with bulk shipments. You will be in charge of ordering and monitoring export deep sea shipments on behalf of one of the companies leading clients within the Automotive industry.
The company is one of the top 10 transport and logistics companies in the world and within the top 5 in Europe. As a company they match the needs of global import and export organisations and provide complex supply chain management solutions for major groups around the world. They work within numerous industries including the Aerospace, Food, Engineering, Oil and Gas and Healthcare. In addition to this they operate within 12 different sites across the UK.
- Opening and updating SDVPro files
- Receiving shipments via the Customer EDI system
- Arranging export shipments with carriers
- Liaising with customer and overseas offices
- Preparing export Customs clearances and B/L instructions
- Completing SDVPro to update LINK tracking system
- Action all customer enquiries, provide proactive shipment communication where updates are required
- Track shipment to complete On Time delivery requirement
- Invoicing customer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Excellent time-management
- Ability to adapt to change
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
This is a permanent position.