Sue Wood is recruiting for an Accounts Administrator (Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger) for a leading Pharmaceutical Supply Chain company based near Heathrow Airport. You will be joining a dedicated medical supply company that source and distribute pharmaceutical, consumable supplies and medical equipment to healthcare professionals around the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Accounts team where you will become a key member of the team. The role would suit someone with a years’ experience gained within an Accounts/Purchase Ledger environment who is looking to further develop their skills and experience. Key areas of your responsibility will include inputting suppliers invoices/credit notes via the purchase order (multi-currency) as well as paying suppliers therefore good attention to detail is a must.
Other key areas of the role include:
- Reconcile/File Supplier Statements and request copies of missing Invoices/Credit Notes
- Setting up new Suppliers, Credit Checks and validate VAT numbers
- Update ongoing Spreadsheets
- Submit Intrastats for EC Purchases to the HMRC monthly
- Filing Invoices/Credit Notes in Due Date and when paid in Durbin reference order
- Help with the Sales Ledger when required
Suitable candidates will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Will have at least one years’ experience of working within a purchase ledger environment
- Able to input supplier’s invoices via the PO and able to reconcile the PO with the supplier’s invoice
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry skills (enter at least 30 invoices an hour)
- Good Mathematical skills and have the ability to work out and understand queries
- Excellent Communication/Organisational/PC skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Reliable, Trustworthy, Multi-task, contribute to team work and have a Professional manner
- The successful candidate must have the ability and willingness to learn
You will be joining the company at an exciting time who have just moved into state-of-the art premises and are in the process of expanding. In reward for your skills and experience my client is able to offer a salary up to £20,000 (depending on experience) plus a benefits package that includes a non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance and discretionary bonus.