Alex Dobson is recruiting for an Air Export Supply Chain Coordinator with an internationally renowned transport and logistics company. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who has has Aviation Security clearance and has an IATA Dangerous Goods qualification.
The company is one of the top 10 transport and logistics companies in the world and within the top 5 in Europe. As a company they match the needs of import and export organisations around the world and provide complex supply chain management solutions for major groups around the world. They work within numerous industries including the Aerospace, Food, Engineering, Oil and Gas and Healthcare. In addition to this they operate within 12 different sites across the UK.
- The company are looking for someone with a good all round knowledge of both processing shipments by Air to destinations across the globe
- At least 2 years minimum experience in international logistics is preferred with a heavy influence on high levels of customer service
- Work in harmony with the internal and external client to deliver the very excellent customer support and service
- Ensure all enquiries and other communications are actioned promptly and efficiently
- Administer Standard operating procedures as defined by the client and the company in support of the Branch Supervisor/Manager
- A committed individual who has the required flexibility to be involved in every aspect of the diverse transactional activities processed through the Branch
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- Ability to handle pressure and good time-management
- Capability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- Attention to detail
This is a permanent position.