Alex Dobson is recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator with an internationally renowned transport and logistics company. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to accelerate inbound and outbound movements on behalf of clients.
The company is one of the top 10 transport and logistics companies in the world and within the top 5 in Europe. As a company they match the needs of import and export organisations around the world and provide complex supply chain management solutions for major groups around the world. They work within numerous industries including the Aerospace, Food, Engineering, Oil and Gas and Healthcare. In addition to this they operate within 12 different sites across the UK.
- Issuing shipping instructions
- Invoicing and profit reporting on a daily basis
- Manage Purchase Matching queries
- Receiving and sending of pre-advices and shipping documentation
- Creation of job files
- Follow up of purchase orders/shipments
- Communication with overseas offices/partners
- Maintenance of SOP’s
- Customer reporting
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills are essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and good time-management
This is a permanent position