This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager/Account Director to join a thriving creative healthcare, medical education and digital agency based in Leeds.
My client is an established multi- award winning Medical Communications and Digital agency, they are a young, diverse and vibrant team that bring together a wealth of experience and expertise from health, design and technology fields. They deliver projects across the healthcare sector, and are passionate and motivated about what they do in striving to improve patient outcomes. We are committed to enabling our clients to achieve success.
Placing a great deal of focus on the development of our people, they will support you and provide opportunities to advance. You will also find them to be a friendly, supportive and sociable environment where personality is important.
They are seeking an established Account Manager, preferably with a healthcare/pharmaceutical client background, to join the team. Depending on relevant experience they may consider an Account Director.
As an Account Manager / Director you will be the lead contact for both your clients and team, whilst contributing to the strategic development and direction of accounts. You will lead a team to deliver a variety of healthcare projects, including developing medical education programmes and materials, creating promotional campaigns and assets, leading research projects and organising meetings and events.
You will deliver an efficient and effective service to clients, whilst leading and supporting a small team to deliver the same. You should be confident to manage all projects from start to finish, following internal and external procedures, proactively liaise with internal teams, whilst overseeing the activity of junior team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to build and maintain great relationships both externally and internally
- The ability to manage and motivate a team
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand and communicate client needs
- At least 3 years of experience of managing client accounts and leading and developing a team
- Hold a business, scientific or other relevant degree
- Be highly computer literate, including experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess strong organisation and time management skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to cope with a busy and varied workload
- Be a team player
- Possess a mature attitude with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be pragmatic, enthusiastic and able to use your initiative
Healthcare/pharmaceutical client background.
- Up to 10% performance related bonus
- Fast track progression opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Regular social events/activities
- Birthday lunch
- Opportunities to travel
- Phone and car/car allowance (depending on experience)