Alex Dobson is recruiting for a Project Team Leader with an internationally renowned transport and logistics company. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in project management within the chemical industry.
The company is one of the top 10 transport and logistics companies in the world and within the top 5 in Europe. As a company they match the needs of import and export organisations around the world and provide complex supply chain management solutions for major groups around the world. They work within numerous industries including the Aerospace, Food, Engineering, Oil and Gas and Healthcare. In addition to this they operate within 12 different sites across the UK.
You will be required to coordinate projects within timelines on behalf of their client within the chemical industry while delivering the strategic objectives of the team. You must possess methodical approach, analytical thinking and able to work with all levels of management.
- Review and seek improvements in current process
- Manage a coordinate OTD report with team
- Assist in implementation of new process
- Liaising with customers and plants
- Working with both the Customer ECC system and SDVPro
- Provide proactive shipment communication where updates are required and action all customer enquires
- Participate in regular conference calls with customer to review performance of the company
- Manage team and monitor productivity in line with customer KPIs
- Carry out daily meetings with management team to discuss targets, issues and customer care matters
- Review, raise and complete NCRs
- 3 years’s Project Management experience
- Chemical Industry knowledge.
- Good communication skills, organized and disciplined
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft packages
- Have the ability to prepare PowerPoint presentation
- Working within a fast paced environment.
This is a permanent position.