Please Note the closing date for applications is Monday 11th June with Interviews to be held Thursday 14th June.
The Team Administrator is responsible for supporting the overall running of the business and working closely alongside HR Manager and with other members of the Business Support Team. The role is varied, which means that you will have a chance to get involved with many different aspects of the company’s day-to-day running. Below are just some of the key responsibilities you will have:
- Providing recruitment administration and liaison with external agencies
- General HR duties, including setting up new starters, maintaining databases and statistical reporting
- Drafting and maintaining administrative procedures
- General administrative duties, including front of house, filing and taking minutes
- Assist with purchasing supplies/materials
- Assist with processing and monitoring shipments
Due to the varied nature of the role, previous experience working within administration is essential. Experience working within a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment is desirable, but not essential for the role.
Full details will be provided on application.