The purpose of this role is to support the Programme Management teams across a network of NHS led centres to ensure efficient management, reporting and delivery of the project portfolio. The Programme Management Officer will also be responsible for supporting the Programme Managers based in 3 different sites spread across the UK. It is a varied and fast-paced role, which means that you will have a chance to get involved with many different aspects of the delivery of cell and gene therapies. Below are just some of the key responsibilities you will have:
- First point of contact for Project Management teams
- Provide portfolio spend information
- Tracking the resource use within the portfolio
- Maintenance of project dashboards
- Managing the Portfolio Risk Register
- Development, storage and distribution of confidential project management documents
- Ensuring correct recording and record retention of confidential data
- Administrative support
Due to the nature of the role, at least 3 years previous experience working within R&D projects is essential. Experience or knowledge of project management would also be beneficial. Additionally, experience working in project cost management and resource allocation would be beneficial.
Having a degree within a relevant subject, as well as extensive experience using Microsoft Office, performing presentations and generating reports is desirable.
Full details will be provided on application.