This is a varied laboratory-based role, with the Technician’s main responsibility to support the members of the Process Development team. Due to the supportive nature of the company, full training will be given to successful applicants. Additionally, the company are focused on encouraging their employees career development and are always actively looking to promote internally. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide data summaries and reports
- Maintain the company database and records
- General laboratory duties, including stock checks and preparation of materials
- Cleaning of laboratory equipment and work areas
- Performing routine experiments
- Performing mammalian cell culture and analytical techniques (for example FACS, ELISA or SDS-PAGE)
Having a BSc or MSc in a relevant scientific discipline is essential. Additionally, theoretical knowledge, or preferably experience using small-scale bioreactors and mammalian cell culture is required. Experience of working in a laboratory is desirable.
Full details will be provided on application.