In a newly created Team Administrator role, you will be responsible for supporting the overall running of the business and working closely alongside the HR Manager and other members of the Business Support Team. The role is varied and challenging, which means that you will have a chance to get involved with many different aspects of the company’s day-to-day running. Below are just some of the key responsibilities you will have
- Providing recruitment administration and liaison with external agencies
- General HR duties, including setting up new starters, maintaining databases and statistical reporting
- Drafting and maintaining administrative procedures
- General administrative duties, including occasional front of house, filing and taking minutes
- Assist with purchasing supplies / materials
- Assist with processing and monitoring shipments
Due to the varied nature of the role, previous experience working within administration and/or Human Resources is essential. You will need to have excellent typing and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) skills, with great attention to detail. Experience working within a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment would be an advantage but is not essential for the role.
This is an urgent position, with an immediate start date if possible. Full details will be provided on application.