One of Europe’s leading informatics and laboratory IT Services Providers have a brand-new opening for a Head of Clinical Development Informatics & IT to join their constantly growing team in Basel. An international company, working across Europe, they have a reputation for being experts in their field.
Based in Basel, this role will suit an experienced Clinical Development IT professional and someone who is looking for a leadership role that combines practical Clinical Development knowledge, project experience and managing client business relationships. Leading and further developing the strategy of the clinical development group, you will be responsible representing the company and engaging in projects, operating as an effective subject matter expert and project manager, overseeing the project team and ensuring effective delivery for the end client.
With years of experience within Clinical Development IT, you will be highly skilled and knowledgeable in the following areas;
- Clinical Development IT within Pharmaceuticals, R&D and Life Science
- Experience in Clinical Development such as Data Management or Clinical Operations or other relevant areas
- Strong knowledge of experience of any of the following systems: Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS), Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) as well as awareness of systems such as Clinical Data Repository, Document Management Systems and others
- Experience within a service background, preferably at a management level, involving practical work as well as commercial business consideration
- Strong knowledge of industry regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP
This company is one of the best-known informatics services providers in Europe and is highly involved within the informatics community, serving some of the biggest and most well-known companies in the world. They have been well established for over two decades and now have the greatest demand for their services in their history, allowing them to undergo highly positive growth. As a result, there is a lot of scope for progression within the company and in shaping the role into what’s best for you. With a strong focus on candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial awareness, this role will grant a lot of autonomy and freedom and an opportunity to really progress within the company.
With a highly flexible approach to salary based on your skills and experience, this company is among the most competitive in its field for strong candidates and is a great chance to join a company where you can forge a fast-growing career for years to come.
This is a Permanent Employment Opportunity.