Are you an established Account Director looking for a fresh challenge? Would you be interested in working for a reputable and busy Healthcare communications agency in Central London where you are valued for your knowledge and input and offered every opportunity to grow your skills and experience.
My client has a great reputation within the industry and are dedicated to helping their clients develop, launch and maximise the potential of their products. They offer leading pharmaceutical organisations integrated communications advice and solutions that include both science focused medical communications and dynamic public relations. They are currently on the look out for a motivated new addition for their team in Copenhagen Denmark. Knowledge of the local market is desirable, though not essential.
You will hold responsibility for account management, client relations, communications strategy and people management. You will handles a wide range of assignments and offer effective counsel to clients on complex issues and problems, as well as contributing to the good functioning of the agency.
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific/medical subject area
- Minimum six or seven years in medical communications or a relevant field
- Senior-level writing, presentation and strategic/creative skills
- Superior knowledge/expertise in one or more functional specialties and/or business sectors
- Strong network of contacts in medical communications or relevant field
- Industry knowledge and familiarity with current affairs
- Consulting Process
- Business Development
- Team Management
- Financial responsibilities
For a full overview of the role requirements and more information about the agency, please get in touch with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a permanent role