My client is seeking an experienced Stock Control Parts Clerk / Technician to join their busy team based in Weybridge Surrey offering a salary of up to £35,000 plus a benefits package that includes, Pension scheme, 25 days holiday and Private Medical Insurance.
Working as part of a team you will serve as the focal point for all matters regarding the provision of spare parts and tools worldwide to satisfy their demanding military, civilian and internal customers.
- Delivering commercial quotations/bid/tender response with respect to spare parts supply
- Raising procurement demands, in response to purchase orders
- Administering and expediting spare part demands in accordance with purchase order or supply agreements
- Arranging dispatch of spare parts and delivery from SAP
- Maintaining expert knowledge of the supply agreements
- Providing excellent service to internal and external customers on a daily basis
- Monitoring of stock and providing recommendations for the range of stock
- You will be involved in customer liaison visits when required
- Formal reporting to include spare parts/stock and sales
Suitable Candidates will need the following skills/experience:
- In-depth experience gained within the supply of Vehicle parts
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or similar industry
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
- Experience of using SAP
- Knowledge of export process and procedures
- Knowledge of parts supply to military customers would be highly advantageous
- Ability to speak French would be an advantage
- Will be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC (‘Secret’) level.
- Driving licence and the flexibility to be able to travel within the UK when required
Due to the nature of my clients work, you will need to be able to gain security clearance (minimum SC Secret Level) to perform this role. In return for your skills and experience my client is able to offer a salary up to £35,000 plus a benefits package that include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, private medical insurance, critical illness and death in service benefit.
About the company:
My client has been well established for over 60 years in the design and manufacturing industry. They specialise in the build and maintenance of automotive products and services. They are proud of their history, leading the industry with new skills and technologies.