Reporting to the QHSE Manager the Quality Systems Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects
of the mapping and auditing of the business work processes in accordance with ISO 9001 protocols.
The role will also involve support of the businesses transition to an AQAP compliant quality process to meet the growing QA requirements of products being delivered to military customers. You will play a significant role in coordinating and overseeing internal quality audits to ensure that all internal co-ordination, planning, scheduling, project execution and relevant activities are being carried out in line with the groups Quality Management System.
- Lead internal process audits covering end to end business processes.
- Meet internal business reporting requirements.
- Support QHSE Manager in the running of ISO 9001 (QA) business improvement plan.
- To understand and comply with Company policies and procedures including, but not limited to, ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Update and review current quality manuals.
- Discuss and control the implementation and release of new process and procedures – systems improvements
- Relevant qualification in a quality engineering discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- An understanding of quality systems and processes such as ISO9001, AQAP PPAP FMEA Control plans (key focus will be ISO 9001 and AQAP)
- Experience of procedure and quality manual re-writes (ISO 9001 and AQAP) highly advantageous
- An Aerospace background or other precision manufacturing backgrounds would be considered.
- Understanding of system integration and configuration management.
- Possess drive, energy and enthusiasm to motivate and lead.
- Risk and opportunity management.
- Subcontract and customer management.
- Recent experience of project management.
- The flexibility to travel within the UK.
- Experience of lean manufacturing and 5Y analysis.
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC (‘Secret’) level.
- Driving licence and the flexibility to be able to travel within the UK when required
About the company:
My client has been well established for over 60 years in the design and manufacturing industry. They specialise in the build and maintenance of automotive products and services. They are proud of their history, leading the industry with new skills and technologies.