Are you a motivated, versatile person who takes real pride in your work? A varied, busy position has arisen with a leading Pharmaceutical company in Worthing, for a Services Technician. Working sociable hours (typically 8am-4pm, Monday to Friday), you will have a range of duties to support the production of drug products in clean rooms.
You will join a genuinely amazing company which makes life-saving drug products. This is a permanent position with a salary of £16,500, rising to £17,000 after your initial training. The company also offers a good pension, healthcare, life insurance, 25 days holiday and a non-contractual annual bonus. Full details will be provided on application.
We will consider candidates from a range of backgrounds, including factories, warehouses, hospitals, food production, restaurants, supermarkets and other environments which require high standards and a great work ethic.
This is a unique position that supports the production of liquid vaccines. You will service and support all production and manufacturing and your duties will be split across different service areas. Following strict regulations, you will assist with preparing, cleaning and sterilising equipment, stock control, waste disposal, laundry and other site services across manufacturing, packaging and warehouse areas, giving you a lot of variety and keeping you busy throughout the day. Your duties could include:
- Preparing vials, equipment and components for production
- Operating and emptying autoclaves, VHPs (Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide) and oven chambers
- Cleaning and disinfecting classified areas
- Ensuring that the stock of laundry and consumables are available for production and manufacturing areas
- Sterilising equipment using autoclaves and other processes (full training will be given)
- Assisting with waste disposal
- Contributing to GMP documentation and ensuring that GMP is followed at all times
- Maintaining compliance to Health & Safety guidelines
- Getting involved in some mechanical operations
You may, on occasion, assist with deliveries between three different buildings / warehouse areas, checking the correctness of all items and ensuring that you manage your time effectively to meet specific deadlines. Some lifting may be required.
This is a position that can get very busy at times and it is essential that you can work methodically and stay organised throughout the day.
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Discretionary (non-contractual) annual bonus
The company is well known in the local area for its positive, buzzing atmosphere, variety of work and opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will be a versatile, hard-working individual, preferably with some experience from a regulated Production, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Hospital, Kitchen or Services environment. You must be able to perform a range of manual duties, including unloading vans. You must be able to work in a methodical, clean and tidy way and follow strict guidelines, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to get on well with people all levels.