Scientific Director required? Are you an accomplished Principle Medical Writer or Editorial/Scientific Team Lead on the lookout for more responsibility, or an established Director seeking something new? Based in Cheshire, Scotland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania or work remotely.
My client is a very popular and respected medical educations agency established over 25 years and committed to partnering with global life science organisation’s to deliver engaging and inventive solutions that make a difference to healthcare professionals and patients.
They build bespoke, and high performing teams within a range of services including medical and commercial training, publication planning and delivery, strategic consultancy, medical education programs, meetings planning and delivery and insight driven solutions.
As Scientific Director, you will provide high-level scientific, strategic and marketing insight combined with editorial leadership of account teams. You will be required to line manage and coach Writers and Editorial Team Leaders to ensure excellence in project delivery across the communication mix.
- Combine in-depth scientific understanding of the product/therapy area with commercial/market awareness to provide high-level strategic and tactical communication planning within Complete Medical and for clients.
- Keep abreast of developments in the worldwide healthcare industry pertinent to medical communications/account/therapy area and communicate to the account and/or line management teams effectively.
- Establish positive long-term relationships with a wide range of brand team members in client organisations.
- Single-handedly manage client meetings of all types.
- Lead, coach and motivate account/project teams, providing support and guidance to team members on client and project issues.
- Life science degree (preferably a PhD)
- Minimum 5 years-experience within medical communications agency or pharmaceutical company.
- Multi therapy area background.
- Experienced medical writer and scientific communications planning
- Ability to inspire high performance – bringing out the very best in others
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is offered along with long-term development and support to encourage all staff to progress their career. They are an employer of choice within the industry with very high retention rates. So if you are passionate about excelling and developing your career in a dynamic and caring medical communications agency, please get in touch for the full job description and company information.