PowerPoint Specialist – Central London
(Competitive salary and benefits package)
Talented Senior Level PowerPoint Specialist wanted to complement the London based creative team of reputable Global Healthcare Communications network. Success both in the range of services offered and in global presence has led to the continued growth of my clients creative outputs and they are now looking for an established and enthusiastic PowerPoint Specialist to join their growing and busy team.
Is this you?
You will take briefs from Client services, Editorial and the Presentations Manager and comprehensively prepare PowerPoint presentations for designated external client projects and internal projects within timelines and budgets provided.
You will create templates and designs for partner agencies and work in collaboration with the design team. In addition, you will travel nationally and internationally to provide training and technical support and to create presentations onsite at client conferences and meetings.
- Certificate of Further Education in Art/Design or related field
- Experience of the regulated life sciences industry
- At least 4 years’ solid artwork experience.
- An expert in using PowerPoint 2010 and experienced in other MS Office applications
- Knowledge and experience in aspects of presentation preparation for distribution through various media
- Extensive knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Professional and uses these programs in tandem efficiently and appropriately. Ideally understands the purpose and harmony of programs
- Extensive experience in producing graphics for presentations using appropriate software
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Proficient in using Macs as well as PCs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you can expect to work within a friendly, supportuive and informal working environment. Also on offer are excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to other offices around the world.
An international medical communications agency. With a reputation for delivering high-quality and creative communication solutions is founded on the scientific expertise, strategic understanding and motivation of staff. Being part of a large global network, clients benefit from synergies across the network of offices spanning the US, Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
Interested? Please get in touch for more information and full job description.
This is a permanent role