My client is seeking an experienced Automotive Customer Support Advisor/Administrator to join their busy team based in Weybridge, Surrey offering a salary of up to £35,000 plus a benefits package that includes, Pension scheme, 25 days holiday and Private Medical Insurance.
The Customer Support Advisor/Administrator will serve as first point of contact for all matters regarding the timely worldwide provision of service, support of automotive spare parts supply to satisfy demanding military, civilian and internal customers. The role requires the individual to become an expert in the Through Life Support (TLS) requirements of nominated customers and products. Spare parts supply forms a significant part of the Customer Support Advisor/Administrator role and it is therefore important that you have the ability to identify spare parts from parts catalogues and electronic media to address a customer’s request. Suitable candidates will need to have in-depth experience of working within an Automotive environment (ideally from a specialist vehicle or truck environment).
Your daily responsibilities/tasks will include:
- Delivering commercial quotations with respect to service, support of spare parts supply.
- Ensuring all quotations are established in accordance with annually agreed mark-up.
- Raising procurement demands in response to a purchase order or warranty demand.
- Administering and expediting procurement demands.
- Administering service, support and spare parts supply from SAP.
- Maintaining expert knowledge of the terms of any applicable supply agreement (where one is in place) and agreement specific pricing.
- Providing an excellent service to internal and external customers on a daily basis and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all customers’ needs and requirements are met and having the foresight to see additional sales opportunities.
Suitable candidates will need to possess the following skills/background:
- Ideally a minimum 5 years’ experience gained within an automotive (ideally specialist vehicle or truck) customer support environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with both staff and customers in addition to an enthusiasm to contribute to all areas of the company when required.
- Excellent planning, organisational and administration skills.
- Have the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining exemplary individual customer satisfaction.
- Handles telephone transactions quickly and courteously.
- Proactively assists customers identify their service, support and spare parts requirement.
- Will work in accordance with ISO 9001 process & procedures.
- The following experience / knowledge is desirable:
- Experience of using SAP (desirable but not essential)
- Understanding of the component parts of a vehicle (not essential)
- Working knowledge of export process and procedures (desirable but not essential)
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings (not essential)
Due to the nature of my clients work, you will need to be able to gain security clearance (minimum SC Secret Level) to perform this role. In return for your skills and experience my client can offer a salary up to £35,000 plus a benefits package that include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, private medical insurance, critical illness and death in service benefit.
About the company:
My client has been well established for over 60 years in the design and manufacturing industry. They specialise in the build and maintenance of automotive products and services. They are proud of their history, leading the industry with new skills and technologies.