They are a well-respected healthcare comms agency with large offices in London and globally, they are dedicated to helping their clients develop, launch and maximise the potential of their products. Offering clients integrated communications advice and solutions that includes both science focused medical communications and dynamic public relations.
You will be responsible for developing high-quality scientific materials, such as slide kits, meeting reports and peer-reviewed journal articles. Writers are integral team members and have regular contact with clients. Being a close-knit agency whose focus is delivering their clients the best counsel and highest quality work, and the right individual will also share this belief.
The Brighton team are relatively small currently, and there is opportunity to shape your role and influence how the office develops and grows. Multi-therapy areas and projects that include both publications and medical affairs are there to be worked on. Offering flexible working they are focused on collaboration, support and development and retain their people as a result.
- Biomedical science degree (bachelors and above) PhD preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years in medical communications, editorial or a relevant field
- Senior-level writing, presentation and strategic/creative skills
- Superior knowledge/expertise in one or more functional specialties and/or business sectors
- Strong network of contacts in medical communications or relevant field and growing reputation in medical communications, pharmaceutical industry and/or specialty
- Superior knowledge/expertise of good publication practice and the principles and practices of medical communications: current events, trends and issues, their impact on the industry
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive company benefits including a contributory pension scheme and private healthcare cover.
Do get in touch for more information.
This is a permanent role