Urgent requirement for an experienced Quality Systems Coordinator /Administrator to join a busy team based in Weybridge, Surrey (with occasional travel to other sites within the UK) offering a salary up to £30,000 plus a Pension, 25 days holiday and Private Medical Insurance.
Working alongside the QHSE Manager the Quality Systems Coordinator / Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of the mapping and auditing of the business’ work processes in accordance with ISO 9001 protocols. The role will also work in support of the businesses transition to an AQAP compliant quality process to meet the growing QA requirements of products being delivered to military customers. You will play a significant part in coordinating and overseeing internal quality audits.
- Leading internal process audits covering end–to–end business processes.
- Support QHSE Manager in the running of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 business improvement plans.
- Updating and reviewing QHSE manuals, policies, plans, processes and procedures.
- Meeting internal business reporting requirements.
- Adhering to project, subcontract, security and data management strategy protocols.
- Co-ordinate and control the implementation and release of new process and procedures - system improvements.
- Use and control, define and monitor progress against audit plan.
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of quality systems and processes such as ISO9001, AQAP, PPAP, FMEA & Control plans.
- Experience of coordinating across multiple sites and projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a rigorous approach to process adherence.
In addition to the above skills and experience suitable candidates will need an element of flexibility to travel within the UK, and will need to be eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC (Secret) level.
About the company: My client has been well established for over 60 years in the design and manufacturing industry. They specialise in the build and maintenance of automotive products and services. They are proud of their history, leading the industry with new skills and technologies.