Are you an established healthcare client services specialist? Do you enjoy content creation as well as project management and being an active part of the delivery process? This award winning, Kent based Advertising and Medical Communications agency are seeking an outgoing Account Manager to complement the team.
Operating globally on behalf of Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients this independent agency use their comprehensive experience of pharmaceutical branding and marketing to help build great brand equity, by designing and delivering bespoke creative communication initiatives to meet commercial and medical education objectives.
With an unrivalled attitude to service they are looking for someone committed to making a positive contribution to the agency who will do all they can to deliver on time, within budget and with a smile!
Overall requirements will include:
- Responsible for the smooth week-by-week running of accounts and the effective management of all Client projects.
- Develops positive, proactive relationships with Client and Agency team that facilitate a stimulating environment within which the best work can develop.
- Involved in the creation of material content, and production process.
- Knowledge of Zinc approval system and ABPI
- Begins to develop people management skills by coaching and developing their reports and by demonstrating an ability to effectively delegate both up and down.
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment within which they and their Clients operate.
- As you move towards promotion to Account Director you will begin to show leadership and drive in thinking of innovative solutions to business/strategic problems and in merchandising the Agency’s services
Sound of interest? For a full job description and information about the agency, do please get in touch.