- Senior Medical Writer & Principle Medical Writer
- Global network.
- Home-based opportunity
- Salary between £40,000 - £55,000, depending on experience.
My client are global medical communications leaders, with a strong international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, who are supported from numerous offices in the UK, US and Asia-Pacific region.
They provide a unique and comprehensive blend of service offerings, including: Multi Channel Medical communications services, Strategic publication planning, Tactical publication plan implementation & Consultancy services
This is an exciting time for the organisation, and a great time to join the team. With a vision for continued growth, they have opportunities, at various levels, for experienced medical writers to work remotely from home, offering exceptional flexibility.
They are keen to hear from experienced medical writer’s familiar with content development across a range of publication and communications outputs, and who understand the components of the medical writer’s role beyond the fundamental requirement of good science writing.
You will have:
- Sound scientific understanding
- Well-developed analytical skills
- An understanding of how to use language effectively to communicate complex ideas
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines
- You know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Provide insightful input to client’s plans, you can engage in discussions of strategy and tactics. You are able to share your experience with others in the team, providing guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
My client is committed to developing and supporting all team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognising and rewarding achievements.
They are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive and vibrant work environment.
Please get in touch for more information.
This is a permanent role