Editor required for busy Healthcare Communications agency in Buckinghamshire.
Due to continued growth this medical education and digital agency are looking to expand their team and are on the lookout for an outgoing and editor with a passion for science to make an impact within the team from the out-set. This will suit an established scientific copy editor with at least 3 years experience looking for a fresh new challenge with a busy and growing team.
The agency create compelling traditional and digital medical education programmes. They partner with market access, patient programme and public relations specialists and lead project management to ensure their clients get integrated communications that are ‘best in class’.
Your role will include:
- Editing and proofing content of medical education materials, including but not limited to: slide decks, patient and HCP materials, digital media (websites, webinars), meeting materials (agendas, invitations, delegate booklets), advisory board reports and publications (supplements/reviews)
- Preparing medical education materials for Client compliance processes including: checking that materials are fully and accurately referenced (according to client SOPs), marking up reference materials, uploading content and references onto Zinc and managing comments within the Zinc approval process.
- Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of materials in accordance with agency, Client and industry standards.
- Mentoring and leading editorial assistants.
- Science degree to MSc level (or equivalent)
- Advanced knowledge of referencing materials with primary supporting data and clinical studies.
- Strong editing and proofing capabilities to ensure consistent format and language
- Advanced skills within the development process for medical education materials, including industry standards for working with external speakers/authors and internal review and approval processes (ABPI requirements including medical review, Zinc etc.
Interested? Please get in touch for full job description and to hear more.