One of the global leaders in the Clinical Trial Supplies industry has created a brand-new role, on a contract basis, paying up to £500 / day. You can work from home, or at the company’s site near Edinburgh, Scotland, and we are looking for an experienced and client-focused Global Clinical Supplies Manager.
Full details will be provided on application. In summary, your role will include the following:
- Provide leadership and support in the planning, development, and execution of clinical supply chain activities
- Understand and translate clinical study protocol requirements into demand for drug product within a clinical study
- Drive cross-functional deliverables and manage activities of supply partners and functions (e.g. packaging and distribution, depots, logistics)
- Planning, accurate forecasting and managing investigational supplies for all phases of clinical trials.
- Work with IRT in creation of system specifications associated with supply algorithms
- Provide input to IRT specification design. Recommend IRT threshold levels and optimise as required to make efficient use of clinical supplies while avoiding stock outs at study sites
This position requires flexibility, teamwork, attention to detail, and rapid response to issues as they arise. If you have worked with a CTS provider, or in an in-house position but with lots of collaboration with external parties, then this could be an excellent opportunity. The contract is for 6 months initially, with a strong chance for extension beyond this.