Senior / Account Manager (Medical Education)
Talented medical communications client services specialist is required by award winning consultancy with light and spacious offices that overlook the Thames in a leafy suburb close to transport links in to central London.
You could be joining a close-knit and high performing team with an absolute commitment to bringing about health and wellbeing through pioneering medical communication strategies. Their business is flourishing and they are looking to add an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to be a mainstay of the team. The successful candidate will have a diverse project portfolio with direct mentorship from a Director across UK & Global projects to aid career progression. You would be part of a team comprising of writers, editorial support, creatives and junior client services support.
The type of projects you will be working on include:
- The award-winning annual 8-way simultaneous live broadcast meeting across the UK, with up to 30 faculty, interactive sessions, digital meeting app to include live voting
- UK and Global key congress symposia and activities
- Educational activities including Talking Heads, slide decks, leavepieces, webinars
- Cross immunology nurse 1.5 day standalone meeting
- Ensure a continuing good relationship with clients and that a consistently efficient and effective service is provided.
- Establish positive long-term relationships with appropriate key staff in client accounts
- Ensure clients receive proactive ideas and creative input to assist and challenge their own thinking and planning
- Ensure best practice financial management across accounts
- Lead, coach and motivate the internal account team, providing support and advice on client and project issues
- Working with senior editorial colleagues, ensure appropriate account team resource levels are maintained via effective account team forecasting
- Actively participate in delivery of the training and development programme, coaching individual team members and leading workshops
- Provide strategic input and commercial understanding to clients
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to develop new business opportunities, ventures and ideas to propose to both existing and new clients
- Drive proposal development and participate in new business development pitches
- A science degree
- Previous experience of pharmaceutical account management gained in a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge and experience in broad range of therapy areas, although gastroenterology and neurology would be an advantage
- General computer literacy required with intermediate use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
A competitive salary with annual bonus, 25 days’ annual holiday, Private healthcare, Life assurance plus a range of other great benefits are on offer. Interested?
Please get in touch for more information.