URGENT contract for a Pharmaceutical QA professional, to join a leading organisation in Paris, France. Pay rate: €375 per day for 6 months (December 2018 to May 2019).
You will join a major Pharma company and your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the quality and conformity of the products to be marketed by the company's operating site, up to the end customer
- Accompany the Pharmacist or Acting Lead Pharmacist in the supervision of the company's pharmaceutical operations including manufacturing, advertising, information, pharmacovigilance, batch tracking and withdrawal, distribution, import and export. export of drugs and associated storage operations and in the application of recent regulations on safety devices, out of supply and out of stock
- Respect and enforce GMP and GDP, as well as the company's standards, in the daily management of products intended to be marketed by the company's operating site
- Contribute to the responsibilities of the Business Quality Local Operating Company Quality Executive
- Product Quality Management, PQRs and handling / escalating quality issues
- Logistics Process Management, including ensuring the existence and validity of subcontracting and Technical Agreements (with the Supply Chain) for distributors and carriers
If you can be available at short notice to commence a contract in the Paris area, please get in touch with Steve Twinley at Next Phase as soon as possible. Full details will be provided on application.