Business Unit Director required for global award-winning independent healthcare communications group, with offices in London, Buckinghamshire, Cheshire and New York. The role will suit a seasoned strategic and/or scientific director who has enjoyed a successful career within healthcare communications to date and wants to encompass team leadership and operations within their role.
They are committed to delivering excellent medical education that changes clinical practice. Their confidence in understanding therapy areas, together with the approach of working closely with experts ensures they develop the most attractive content, adding genuine clinical value. They aim to exceed client expectations by delivering to excellent standards and by thinking beyond the boundaries. This consistent delivery has built trust and developed highly productive partnerships.
With a reputation for team support, development and collaboration they are the agency of choice to work for within the busy medical education industry. Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge in 2019?
- Life Science degree (2:1) or PhD or other high level degree
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in senior position within client services or editorial within in a medical communications agency or equivalent.
- Experience of managing, coaching and leading a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience of identifying opportunities for business growth
- Experience of effective management of the business unit to meet all expectations
Interested? Please get in touch for full job description and more information.
Director, associate director, MedComms, Medical communications, medical education, MedEd, Agency ,Healthcare Communications, symposium, slide kits, KOL, PhD, BSc, Medical Information, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Healthcare Marketing, Oncology, Diabetes, Dermatology, HIV, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Neurology, Virology, Respiratory, Ethical Healthcare, Consumer Healthcare, leadership, operations, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, Medical Education Agency, Med Ed Agency, Science.
This is a permanent role.