Are you an experienced medical writer with a strong background in Oncology? Are you looking for your next career opportunity with an established and successful company? If so, my client, a growing and busy global communications network want to hear from you! Opportunities in London, Sussex or Wilmslow.
Working alongside the wider Scientific and Creative team, you will deliver medical communications projects to pharmaceutical clients across the globe. Keen to hear from medical writers, experienced in the field of oncology who are familiar with content development across various publication and communications outputs. You will have previous agency experience, and know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
- Preparation of evidence-based documents (manuscripts, abstracts, slides, posters, clinical study reports, etc.)
- Deliver the highest quality service to your clients, exceeding the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
- Engage in discussions of strategy and tactics.
Skills and experience required
- Science degree
- At least 2 years’ medical writing experience within medical communications or a relevant field
- Sound scientific understanding.
- Demonstrable experience within oncology.
- Well-developed analytical and project management skills.
- An understanding of how to use language effectively to communicate complex ideas.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards).
- Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field.
Interested? Please get in touch for more information.