As an experienced Welder Fabricator your tasks will include hands on assembly of electro/mechanical assemblies including:
- Assembly of mechanical and electrical components
- Working with various mechanical equipment
- Working with various chemicals
- Reading schematic drawings
- Engage in generic tasks eg driving company vehicles and minor facility activities
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team, the contract is for an initial 12 weeks although an extension is highly likely.
About the company:
My client has been well established for over 60 years in the design and manufacturing industry. They specialise in the build and maintenance of automotive products and services. They are proud of their history, leading the industry with new skills and technologies.