Talented Scientific team lead / Director by award winning consultancy who are based within light and spacious offices that overlook the Thames in a leafy Surrey suburb, close to transport links into central London.
You could be joining a close-knit and high performing team with an absolute commitment to bringing about health and wellbeing through pioneering medical communication strategies. Their business is flourishing and they are looking to add a Scientific team lead / Director who will lead and complete the team.
The successful candidate will be a source of scientific, editorial and therapy area expertise within the company. Provide strategic direction and management across accounts. Efficiently line manage and coach to ensure excellence in project work and delivery across the communications mix.
Examples of the type of projects the team currently work on include:
- The award-winning annual 8-way simultaneous live broadcast meeting across the UK, with up to 30 faculty, interactive sessions, digital meeting app to include live voting
- UK and Global key congress symposia and activities
- Educational activities including Talking Heads, slide decks, leave-pieces, webinars
- Cross immunology nurse 1.5 day standalone meeting
Internal relationships and leadership
- Provide strategic leadership to ensure client satisfaction with the Medical Education team
Client service and external relationships
- Work with account teams and group senior leadership to ensure all account and business objectives are met
- Build relationships, and liaise effectively, with clients and external experts
Scientific content and expertise
- Intimately understand client and competitor products, therapy areas, portfolio and commercial strategy in the context of the current and future market
- Proactively identify and develop opportunities for organic growth, new business and new ideas
- Lead proposal development and present at pitches
- Actively contribute to, and review, project specifications, cost estimates and reconciliations
Writing and editing
- Establish, and be responsible for maintaining, a high quality of medical writing across account teams
- Develop, monitor and promote processes for excellent briefing and reviewing
A competitive salary with annual bonus, 25 days’ annual holiday, Private healthcare, Life assurance plus a range of other great benefits are on offer. Interested? Please get in touch for more information.