Are you an experienced medical communications professional with a passion for communication, innovation and collaboration? Are you considering a move this year? Do you seek an exciting opportunity within a vibrant and growing organization that can offer great prospects?
My client is a leading healthcare communications agency with a global client base, who are looking for an experienced senior level med-comms project / account manager to lead and drive outstanding projects for their clients. They are looking for an expert communicator, innovator and outcomes-driven manager, with a proven track record in delivering outstanding projects and supporting business growth.
They seek someone with the ability to create and communicate a compelling scientific message, remain calm in the face of shifting priorities and client demands, and build strong relationships with clients and teams.
What does the senior / project manager role involve?
- Leading and taking responsibility for your own projects, sometimes leading project teams and sometimes as a part of a larger account team
- Project management of a diverse range of medical communications projects (including digital solutions, live events, stakeholder engagement, consensus programmes, research projects and training solutions) in a variety of therapy areas
- Producing quality projects that meet all client expectations – on time, on budget and in line with industry compliance requirements
- Working closely with the client to understand their needs and build successful ongoing relationships
- Developing the scientific content to convey a compelling message
- Understanding all the practicalities of a project to scope out, develop and create a solution that really works
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Managing project finances
- Seeking out and capitalising on business growth opportunities
- Life science degree or higher, or excellent scientific understanding gained through work experience
- Extensive healthcare agency experience in project management, account management, writing or editing
- Very high standard of written and spoken English, with a high level of scientific/medical literacy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills: Ability to juggle several responsibilities, accounts and projects, manage incoming workload effectively and maintain standards of excellence
- Quick-thinking and calm under pressure
- Able to understand, write and review scientific copy
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday (rising to 28 for long service)
- Personalised training and support
- Social events
- Summer and Winter meetings
Interested? Please get in touch for the full job description and company information.
This is a perm opportunity.