Senior Account Executive (Medical Communications)
|Job Title:||Senior Account Executive (Medical Communications)|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Memery|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 14:53|
My client are an award winning communications company and are looking to expand their team with a talented new addition to the team based in Reading. They specialise in medical education and communications for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical industry. As a key member of the account management team and the primary client liaison point on projects, you could be working closely with the in-house teams, managing a portfolio of projects from pitch to delivery. You could be playing a key role in supporting the accounts team in understanding client needs, scoping appropriate solutions and creating proposals.
My client look for candidates with exceptional problem solving, troubleshooting and diplomacy skills. You’ll have strong face-to-face and written communication skills, project management and/or producer experience and a proven ability to develop enduring client relationships that can grow. The successful candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced, creative environment with occasional travel to Europe, the US and Asia.
* Strategy and Client Relationship Management:
* Account and Project Management:
* Team management/Internal projects:
Desired Background and Skills:
* A Bachelors degree with a strong academic record BA/BSc Ideally Life Science related
* Mastery of relevant software programs ( MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project)
* Working understanding and appreciation of digital, video and print production
* Client management and project management experience
* A strong work ethic, combined with intellectual curiosity and creativity.
* A passion for medical communications and education
* The ability to work effectively in teams.
* Experienced working with teams using web and production technologies including HTML, XML, Flash, and Adobe publishing tools
* 1-2+ years in the industry in Account and Project Management related roles
* Experience in a Medical Education or Healthcare Agency or client side experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device sector
Sounds good? For a full job description and information about the agency, do please get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's