Outgoing and motivated account executive wanted by global medical communications leader, with an international portfolio of pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients, supported from offices in the UK, US, and the Asia Pacific region.
With great salary and benefits on offer you will work alongside experienced colleagues who support your development as you contribute to an exciting range of projects. You will be responsible for the smooth running of accounts through effective coordination of projects and develop strong internal and external relationships. The role will cover three broad areas of work:
- Coordinate a wide variety of projects in different formats to achieve client objectives and meet deadlines
- Through clear and timely communication, provide support to international thought leaders (healthcare professionals)
- Achieve client satisfaction through a good understanding of project briefs and delivery of the best solutions
- Develop financial management skills to produce proposals and monitor budgets
- Build strong relationships through excellent verbal and written communications with internal and external contacts
- Support onsite delivery of scientific meetings and events, with support and training from experienced colleagues
- Support the company culture and growth of the office through a positive, collaborative approach
- Develop appropriate, clear and effective internal communications
- Share best practice across account teams and departments, and identify opportunities for improvement Business
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Gain a wide knowledge of client company and key roles
- Develop good presentation and communication skills
- At least one year of experience of working within a medical communications agency.
- Life science degree.
- An energetic personality with the enthusiasm to succeed and develop
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to contribute ideas to clients and also colleagues
- Strong time management and organisational abilities
- An ability to work in a dynamic environment whilst maintaining the highest attention to detail
- Superb computer skills (Microsoft Office, Power Point and Outlook)
If you possess the required skills and you are ready to make a move this Autumn please forward your CV to Sarah Memery.
Account executive, Program Manager, MedComms, Medical communications, medical education, MedEd Agency Healthcare Communications, Publications, Publication planning, Pharmaceutical, Account Executive, Account Management, Programme Executive, Senior Account Executive, Client services, programme management, Project Management, Medical communications Agency, Business Development, Project Delivery, Publication planning, Datavision.