One of the fastest growing and recognizable Informatics Solutions companies in the world is looking for Informatics Project Managers to join them in France. This role will be home based with 25- 50% travel to the Paris region. An international company with offices worldwide, they have a reputation for being experts in their field regarding laboratory informatics systems and they are now looking for individuals with technical knowledge within laboratory informatics (LIMS, ELN etc).
Working predominantly with clients in Paris, but also with customers across France and Europe, this role will involve managing multiple projects with a variety of global leading pharmaceutical and life science organizations. You will be their main point of contact to help them to develop their technical requirements and formulate the best Laboratory Informatics solutions in collaboration with the local and global company teams. This will involve activities such as configuring software, implementations and data integration, as well as broader informatics projects. Your time will be split between working with the local customers on site, with the team in the office, as well as working from home remotely.
Experience of informatics in at lease one of the following areas;
- LIMS (E.g. LabWare, Labvantage, Watson, StarLIMS, Exemplar LIMS, Dotmatics)
- ELN (E.g. IDBS EWB, Biovia)
- Research, Scientific and/or Clinical Data Management systems (E.g. NuGenesis)
- Data Integration and Visualisation (E.g. Pipeline Pilot, Knime, Spotfire, QlikView)
- Statistical Analysis (E.g. SAS, R, GraphPad Prism)
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical/ life science industry
- The skills to, or experience of, working with customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects across a variety of department
This international company is looking to enter a very exciting growth period in France. As a result, this role will have a lot of scope for growth and to craft the role in the direction you want. Looking for a strong team player, this company has a focus on candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative approach. This role will grant a lot of autonomy and freedom and an opportunity to really grow with the business.