QA Manager / QP
|Job Title:||QA Manager / QP|
|Salary:||€To be discussed on application|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 11:35|
The successful candidate will ensure that their cell and gene therapy products are manufactured and released according to quality guidelines, regulatory requirements and trial needs. You will also be involved in the set-up and validation of the manufacturing processes. As QP you provide guidance and direction to Development, Production and Quality staff regarding compliance with quality standards and procedures.
Suitable candidates will need to possess skills/experience in the following areas: -
• M.Sc. or PhD degree in biotechnology, biology or equivalent
• Cell therapy, ATMP experience is essential
• Experience working in a GMP regulated environment
• Strong QA experience – Document control, Deviation & CAPA management, Change control
• You will either be a newly qualified QP or be studying to become a QP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
QA Officer - Pharmaceutical
Science Graduate QA Administrator - 7 months
QA Officer - GMP Batch Release
Up to £25,500 Salary Equivalent
Science Graduate QA Administrator - 2 months
Qualified Person - ATMP
â‚¬TBD on application.