Associate Brand Manager
|Job Title:||Associate Brand Manager|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Butcher|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 08:38|
This role requires a dynamic and creative thinker, who will have an open and challenging approach to breaking barriers and creating engaging brand plans. We seek a self-motivating individual who is keen to expand their skill set and help gain vital experience of operating as a successful marketer.
Focused on several foundation brands within the consumer healthcare portfolio, as well as supporting initiatives on other core portfolio brands, this role would be reporting into a Senior Brand Manager and offers exposure to the full marketing mix. This will include managing artwork, copy approvals, stock management and care line support, supporting campaign planning, execution and evaluation across the marketing mix.
The focus of the role will be to develop brands to help deliver sales and profit in line with agreed business objectives in the UK. With support of the UK Marketing team and the line manager, you will lead cross functional teams (internal and with external agency partners) to help the client engage, understand and inspire their consumers and customers. You will also manage the brand Profit and Loss to deliver against targets and maximise ROI.
Suitable candidates will need to possess skills/experience in the following areas: -
• 6-18 months brand marketing experience within an FMCG or OTC environment preferred
• Good understanding of the UK retail trade & UK Consumer/Shopper trends & dynamics
• Experience of developing & executing plans across elements of the consumer marketing mix
• Experience of agency relationship management and budget control
• Commercial acumen and ability to manage the delivery of a brand P&L
• Experience in using AC Nielsen/IRI and Kantar shopper data would be a benefit
• Experience in use of retailer EPOS and Shopper demographic panels would be a benefit
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's