An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Secondary Packaging. The company manufacture biosimilar monoclonal antibodies at their state-of-the-art facilities in Reykjavik, Iceland.
This company is well resourced and financed with significant growth plans.
You will be responsible for supporting and assisting in the planning and setup of a secondary packaging functional unit, which will include:
- Automated Visual Inspection
- Device Assembly (Safety Device and Autoinjector)
- Blister Packaging
- Track and Trace
- Assist in establishing and leading a secondary packaging manufacturing team
- Ensuring the Secondary Packaging facilities and equipment are maintained
- Contributing to the smooth technical transfer of new processes/product into manufacturing
- Leading in the execution of re-qualification and re-validation protocols to maintain the qualified status of equipment and processes
- BSc in Engineering or related is preferable.
- Experience of managing and running a Secondary Packaging Facility
- Able to lead teams and manage projects
Please forward your CV to Alex Butcher or phone 01403 216216 where we would be happy to tell you more about this exciting Head of Secondary Packaging opportunity.