Working within the communications and marketing department as a Marketing Executive, this role will be varied and will allow the successful candidate to have the opportunity to further develop their skills across the complete marketing mix and help drive the business forward through the development of meaningful and relevant content. The successful candidate will also support in the development of press releases and handing press enquiries.
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Communications to create original content to work across multiple platforms including social, web and marketing collateral.
- Manage and input into integrated marketing and communication campaigns.
- Production of marketing materials and literature working with internal stakeholders and external resources.
- Development of content and social media plans to support campaign and business objectives.
- Providing support for marketing evenings and exhibitions as required including organisation of internal delegations’ visits and development of material for these events.
- Development of articles and case studies for multi-channel promotion.
- Manage, write and develop the monthly client newsletter.
- Development of the website content strategy and supporting copy
- Ensuring that marketing material features in relevant online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Work to ensure the CRM is maintained and used effectively and act as technical support for all CRM users.
- Create and manage marketing lists including segmentation for use in targeted activity
- Have demonstrable copywriting ability and experience within a technical subject, and a background preferably within Life sciences
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a marketing role where you have had to deal with creating cross platform communications as well as a press office.
- Experience of managing website SEO, doing regular audits to maintain SEO health.
- Have demonstrable experience of organising successful global events
- Have experience of management of CRM system and working with stakeholders to ensure this is kept up to date
Education / Qualifications
- A degree in Marketing would be advantageous – although not essential
For the full job description and overview of the company please get in touch, this is an exciting opportunity working for a great team.