This company is well resourced and financed with significant growth plans.
You will be responsible for supporting and assisting in the planning and setup of a secondary packaging functional unit, which will include:
- Automated Visual Inspection
- Device Assembly (Safety Device and Autoinjector)
- Blister Packaging
- Track and Trace
- Assist in establishing and leading a secondary packaging manufacturing team
- Ensuring the Secondary Packaging facilities and equipment are maintained
- Contributing to the smooth technical transfer of new processes/product into manufacturing
- Leading in the execution of re-qualification and re-validation protocols to maintain the qualified status of equipment and processes
- BSc in Engineering or related is preferable.
- Experience of managing and running a Secondary Packaging Facility
- Able to lead teams and manage projects