- Partners with Clinical Operations to develop and deliver Site Intelligence plans.
- Performs tasks for multiple Site Intelligence projects.
- Supports Study Optimization Leadership/Head of Site Intelligence on special projects
- Leads and/or participates in global initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Works under close supervision of Head of Site Intelligence & Site Selection
- Supports, manages processes relating to Country & Site Intelligence.
- Maintains continuity connecting and documenting work performed by the Feasibility Lead in Early Estimates, Early Feasibility, Detailed Assumptions, Detailed Feasibility, to Site Selection.
- Supports the build of the investigator database, collection of information supporting the definition of the ideal site for a study, identification of suitable sites for a study, and coordinates global efforts for site intelligence.
- Acts as primary contact for the study team in the site intelligence process. Participates in the site intelligence by leading the preparation of the country plan for the study (number of sites proposed, type of sites, recruitment rates, and key challenges) coordinating site intelligence resources to ensure timely completion of tasks and high quality.
- Feasibility experience is a must.
- Experience in a clinical research organization and related therapeutic specialties with familiarity in principles, concepts, practices and standards. History of success in a customer service role with demonstration of meeting customer expectations.
- Strong presentation skills, interpersonal skills, as well as a team-oriented approach.
Ability to multitask under tight deadlines on several projects with specific and unique requirements, while providing attention to detail and high-quality work.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical research processes and regulatory requirements.