You will join an exciting and innovative business whose mission is to provide industry-leading products that will the cell therapy manufacturing process.
This role is responsible for developing and executing marketing and communications strategies for the European Genomics division. The focus of the position is the creation of engaging content that resonates with our scientific consumers. Content will be deployed through multichannel marketing campaigns which generates leads which can be nurtured and drive forward revenue.
You need to be passionate about utilising your knowledge of genomics or cell and gene therapies in innovative and transformative ways to create marketing messages to engage and generate leads. Specifically, you should be someone who:
- PhD/BSc in a Life Science subject
- Support the emerging Genomics division
- Experience/Understanding/Knowledge of Cell and Gene Therapy
- Minimum of 1 years’ marketing or related experience
- Ability to write relevant up-to-date scientific content
- Ability to represent the company on a scientific level