You will join an exciting and innovative business whose mission is to provide services across the drug development lifecycle to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
You will be responsible for leadership, coaching and training within the Analytical department, taking ownership of analytical activities and analytical strategy, identifying problems and developing solutions to implement and solve them.
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component
- Leading analytical activities for Pharmaceutical drug products in a GMP environment through all phases of pharmaceutical product lifecycle
- Supervising GMP laboratory activities and staff
- Analytical method development, this must include a high level of HPL
- Analytical Validation, this must include a high level of HPLC
- Techniques used in the analysis of solid oral dosage forms ie HPLC, KF, Dissolution, Disintegratio
- Analysis of raw materials, excipients and API ie USP and EP tests, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GC, KF, AutotitratioChromatography Data System such as Empower
- Experience of scheduling and planning workloads, resource and equipment.