One of the fastest growing and recognizable Informatics Software Solutions companies in the world is looking for a Clinical Data Project Manager to join them in Paris, France, with the potential for remote working. An international company with offices worldwide, they have a reputation for being experts in their field regarding clinical biometrics and informatics systems and they are now looking for someone with deep technical knowledge within IT infrastructure and clinical biometrics.
Working predominantly with a pharmaceutical client based near Paris, France, you will be responsible for Project Managing an upgrade of the latest release of a Clinical Data Management System which will include; bug resolution, and IT enhancements. The enhancements are to enable SAS based interface for non-clinical work, enable interfacing with CTDC and Master Data Management and to allow for outbound data sharing.
Key Qualification and Skills:
- English fluent (speaking and writing), French speaking would be advantageous
- Several years’ experience of managing CDMS implementation/ infrastructure projects within a clinical trials environment.
- Project management – several years of experience with experience working on Biometry topics, more precisely clinical trials and their lifecycle
- Follow and revise project planning,
- Identifies risks and provide mitigation
- Prepare and lead steering committees
- Coordinates activities between main stakeholders (software provider, development and validation contractors, business customers, and the hosting Company)
- In collaboration with Quality Assurance and validation team, ensures all documentation respects Quality standards, policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with Quality Assurance and validation team, ensures delivered solutions are compliant with relevant legal and regulatory requirements