A brand-new opportunity has arisen within a Leicestershire based global organisation. Due to continued expansion at the site they are seeking an Analytical Technical Leader to be responsible for managing client assigned projects.
You will join an exciting and innovative business whose mission is to provide services across the drug development lifecycle to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
The post holder will act as the primary analytical lead for their assigned project. They will execute, delegate and monitor the progress of work daily to ensure project timelines are met and to communicate progress to internal and external clients.
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component
- Significant experience of analysing Pharmaceutical drug products in a GMP environment.
- Significant experience in:
- HPLC analysis
- Stability study design and testing
- HPLC method Development
- HPLC method Validation
- Experience of supervising and managing cGMP laboratory activities and staff meeting demanding timelines.
- Experience of leading analytical development activities in support of Pharmaceutical development projects.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical drug development process.
- Experience of client interaction in a contract manufacturing company