We are looking for a capital medical sales professional who wants to take the next step in their career. As a Sales Specialist within the Automated Infusion Systems (AIS) team, you will be responsible for achieving the sales targets for your designated territory and product portfolio by keeping abreast of developments and trends and supply market information on a regular basis.
Our client is one the biggest suppliers of medical and clinical equipment in the world. There continuous strive to remain at the top means that they are looking for the very best people to join the organisation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To establish the need for, and sell the designated range of all AIS products to existing and potential customers by utilising a high level of product knowledge and professional selling skills.
- To protect existing business and accounts by building strong relationships and delivering a high level of customer care and service.
- To attend and promote the company’s products at trade exhibitions, national and local conferences/meetings and at customer sites.
- To manage projects with regards to product installations and clinical training.
- To liaise with internal Technical Service and Clinical Education team to meet the customer and contractual obligations.
- To attain a technical involvement with customers to establish an informed knowledge of clinical data and the market.
- Be educated to degree standard in Business or Life Sciences, or have a clinical background.
- Have a technical, clinical, or business background with extensive experience in one of these areas.
- Have demonstrable success and extensive experience in medical sales
- Have the ability to meet targets and objectives within given deadlines
- Have the ability to work to your own initiative but also part of a team
- Full clean driving license
Aside from offering a competitive salary, the company have tailored their benefits package to make it relevant for your role with the aim to support you at work and at home. This includes group pension plan, life assurance, private medical insurance, enhanced annual leave, enhanced statutory pay and group income protection to name a few